sábado, 18 de junho de 2011

Musics updates

 A musica "i do" da Colbie Caillat mostra o pensamento de uma mesma pessoa,  antes de ficar apaixonada " I was happy saying that our love wouldn't last That was the only way I knew till I met you "  e depois "You make me wanna say   Meet my family, how is your familyOoh, can we be a family?" Essa musica na minha opinião mostra como o amor pode fazer alguem ficar mais feliz! Mais otimista! 
O violão deixa a muisca com um rítimo tãooo bomm que da vontade de escuta mais e mais! E acho que na minha opinião a maioria da adolescentes se identifica com essa musica porque elas sabem como se sentem qunado elas estão apaixonadas.  As castanholas no refrão da um rítimo M-A-R-A-V-I-L-H-O-S-O! Eu adoro o som das castanholas nessa musica da um "up" na musica! AMEI a musica Colbie! 


The music " I do" by Colbie Caillat, shows us the diffrent thoughts of the same person but before falling in love
  " I was happy saying that our love wouldn't last That was the only way I knew till I met you " and after "You make me wanna say   Meet my family, how is your familyOoh, can we be a family?" 
The  guitar in this music is fantastique! It gives a delicious rhytheme to the music, it keeps the music in a "lighter way" .  The castanets gives such a delicious sound in the chorus that makes me want to hear it more and more! I also think that many teenagers identify themselves with this music! Because when you are in love and you find the guy that makes you smile for no reason! Everything around you becomes perfect! Love brings happiness to people, and this is what colbi calliat is saying in her clip! This music over all is wonderfull! It has a nice "beach type" rhytheme! I loved it Colbie! Thumbs up!
Aqui está um video do clip "i do" para vocês aproveitarem! bjbj 
Here is a video of the clip "i do" enjoy! xoxo

Nenhum comentário: