domingo, 4 de dezembro de 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR ( FELIZ ANO NOVO)



2012 is coming!! FRESH NEW YEAR. Start everything again, in a fresh new page. Learn from your mistakes, have fun and love even more! 

Yesterday (4.12.11 ) i went to a FANTASTIC store called  Bo.Bô, one of my favorite stores. I had the honor to take pictures of some New year eve looks to show you guys!!  Of course i couldn't help myself... i bought , my mom bought me a dress , which i'm seriously in love with <3.


2012 está chegando!! UM ANO NOVINHO. Comece tudo de novo, uma pagina nova. Aprenda com seus erros, divirta-se e ame muuuuuiiitooo mais!


Ontem (4.12.11) fui na loja Bo.Bô, uma das minhas lojas favoritas. E tive a honra de tirar fotos dos looks de ano novo para mostrar para vocês!! E claro que não consegui me segurar ... eu comprei, minha mãe me comprou um vestido lindo, estou babando por ele <3 . 


Olha só os looks: 


 Well, check out the looks : 






































Sooo.... you guys are speechless right? The look are incredibly stylish. They are stunning! 

Entãoooo... estão sem palavras neh? As pecas de roupas estão estilosas. Elas são maravilhosas! 


Check out MORE clicking here

Quer mais? Clique aqui 





Nenhum comentário: