segunda-feira, 6 de agosto de 2012

Trip on a Bike- Day 2






Started our day  visiting  Hohensalzburg castle. The best part is, when you  get to the top of the castle, and see how Salzburg looks like, when you're at the top. 


Para começar  bem o  dia, fomos visitar o castelo Hohensalzburg.  A melhor parte  é  chegar na parte alta do castelo e conseguir ver Salzburg lá de cima.

















(my cousin, me &xt my brother) 

(minha prima, eu e meu irmao) 


















(my brother, me (sitting down) & my cousin) 

(meu irmão, eu (sentada) e minha prima ) 




After that, we had a delicious lunch at Carpe Diem.


Fomos almoçar no Carpe Diem depois. 











What we ordered: 

O que agente pediu 










Our dessert.... mozartkuglen


Nossa sobremesa...  mozartkugeln








you MUST try it. It's D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S, It has marzipan and pistache inside <3 <3 yummyyy 



Você  PRECISA experimentas. É muuuuuiiiitoooo bom, tem marzipan e pistache dentro <3 <3 hmmmmm 







Nenhum comentário: